Okay, so you are going on holidays or you only have 10 spare minutes in which to do anything...never fear! Help has arrived. There is a Beginner Workout and a more Advanced Workout, that can be done any where and any time, no equipment necessary...other than the body you walk around in every day, of course!
Each of the workouts are to be performed circuit-style (one exercise after another until all 5 are completed). Try to get through it as many times as you can in the time you have.
Bodyweight Workout A (Beginner)
1. Hip Extension x 15 reps
2. Incline Push Up x 10 reps
3. Alternate Forward Lunge x 10 reps ea leg
4. Bicycle Crunch x 10 reps ea leg
5. Jumping Jacks x 30 reps
Bodyweight Workout A (Advanced)
1. Siff Squat (on Toes) with Calf Raise x 15 reps
2. Push Ups x 15 reps
3. Forward and Reverse Lunge x 10 reps ea leg
4. Plank Hold - 45-60 sec
5. Cross-Body Mountain Climber x 10 reps ea side
6. Squat Thrust x 10 reps
I was hoping to post the pictures to go with this, but for now, send an email and I can send you the pics!